Sunday, 29 August 2010

The Long Awaited ( Well maybe not soooo much...) Cornwall Doodles!

As promised here is a selection of pages from myself and friends!

Mine:

So this is a selection of Character i drew throughout the week! A real mixed bunch
but pretty happy with the turnout!

Tobys:

Simple yet effective :-) I think he slightly overexagerated his body in this and
I dont think i will ever see Richard successfully ride a surfboard there is probably
more chance seeing Rameen out swim the Octopus and Shark if I'm honest...

Rameens:

Pretty much what it says to be honest! MASSIVE TOUCH :-D

Liz's:

I love this! Its very Cute and Pretty and the line work is awesome :-)
She kept whinging about how she messed it up but i dont think she did at all!

Louise's

Her favourite thing to draw :) She listed all the places mentioned corresponding
to the direction they were in!

Georgia's:

This page has an Iconic/Pop art feel and really bold too! Not sure how
she got round to drawing a bearded rabbit or the backside of Elephant but
i'm sure she has her reasons! ;-P

Richards:

You can really tell where he was going with this lol..
If anything im more surprised there is not one cock drawing on here.. Ill credit him for that ha!

Will try to get some more colourful posts on the go sometime aswell.. So much black and White!!

No comments: